Friday, April 3, 2009

Doctor says I am dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced. Although these words don't guarantee or predict anything--they are music to a pregnant woman's ears. People, there is an end in sight.

6 comments:

Young Family said...

Woo Hoo that was further than I was when I was induced. Go Taneil!

Stacey T. said...

Wow that is awesome progress for 37weeks! I never even made it that far after being induced for 24 hours lol! SOOO soon now!

Unknown said...

that is awesome, maybe the baby will come early?! good luck!

Mallory said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I can not believe he is almost here.

Marielle said...

GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! He's almost here!

Just make sure you pop him out before my trip to Reno on April 24th!

Amy Girl said...

Taniel, I found your blog by way of the Banta's. I was thinking about you just yesterday. I hope you are feeling good. The waiting at the end of a pregnancy can be so tough, especially your first.

You look great. I'm excited to see your new little guy when he gets here. Babies are so wonderful. Hang in there mama!