Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maternity Shoot

My good friend Marielle came into town and we decided it would be fun to do a maternity shoot to document my ever-expanding belly. I think she did a great job! If you are interested in putting her photography skills to work, e-mail her at marielle.hayes@gmail.com or go to http://blog.mariellehayes.com/ Even those of you in the Southern Nevada/Utah area can e-mail her, she goes down there to do pictures too! Marielle, I can't wait for our next photo shoot of my little one!



5 comments:

Marielle said...

Taneil you are so sexy I can't stand it! That shoot was seriously so much fun! How funny was it that we got in trouble during your shoot? I seriously had a blast!

Anyway, thanks for the awesome plug and for being an awesome model!

Tell your baby to hurry up because I can't wait to take pictures of him!

The Lively's said...

cute pictures...you looking darling prego...I am sure you don't feel that way though!

Tessa Marie said...

These are so cute! You look so adorable Taneil! I love pregnancy shots!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures they are so cute.

Stacey T. said...

Those turned out SO cute! You look great! Cant wait to see the baby pics!!