Saturday, April 25, 2009

Preston Ty Hunter

Preston was born on Thursday, April 23 at 12:16 a.m. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 19 inches long. So far, he is a perfect baby and we are so in love! Here are a few pictures of our handsome little guy.





14 comments:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Congrats!! He is absolutely beautiful! I Adore your pregnancy pictures-you seriously look amazing. What a great name for a beautiful boy!!

Brooke said...

Wahoo!!!! He looks so precious! We're so happy for you guys. I can already hear Jamin's voice yelling "Preston" in my head. Oh wait he's still yelling "Trey"! I know you guys are going to be awesome parents. Good luck with the recovery and the adjusting. So have the babywise ward ladies brainwashed you yet? If they haven't I'll try my best to do it for them! Love ya!

Lara said...

He is SO cute Taneil! Congrats from Neil and I! We hope all goes well!

The Lively's said...

Taneil he is sooooooooooooo cute! He doesn't even look like a new born! I am glad it all went well. Try to get some sleep! : ) Great name by the way I bet your bro likes it!

Chelsea said...

Taneil! Congratulations! He's too cute!!! I hope everything went well. Tell us the story; you'll do it funny!

Portia said...

Congrats Brown snake! He is adorable, welcome to mommyhood.

Amy Girl said...

Oh my! He so sooo cute and handsome to boot! Happy to hear that he's finally here.

Tessa Marie said...

Yay!!!! Oh Taneil, he's adorable! I'm so happy for you! I agree with Chelsea, you should post the story. Its fun to hear what other moms went through :)

The Peterson Life said...

Congratulations on having such a beautiful, healthy baby!!

Teah said...

Yeah!! Congratulations, he is so adorable. He has the same b-day as Kevin so he must be a cool little guy!

Markarians said...

Congrats! He is so so so precious! I hope you are recovering well. The name fits him well :)

Amber said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is soooooo soooooo cute! Good job and congratulations! There is nothing sweeter than having a brand new baby to love and care for! Have fun!!!

Jen Johnson said...

He is so cute! Good job guys! We are going to have to get together so my big guy can meet yours!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Congrats! He is so stinkin' cute!
By the way, this is Jeanne-Marie.