Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is the worst blog ever. I never update. Not because I'm too busy, but because I'm too lazy. I haven't really been doing anything lately, just the usual, gestating and educating.

It's crazy to think I have under 100 days until the little bambino is here. We haven't picked any names yet, but my students are convinced that his name should be Pepe or Darryl. Both are very nice names, so who knows, we may pick them.

So, for your viewing pleasure, here I am at 26 weeks:

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Pepe Hunter. That does have a nice ring to it! Glad that the gestating is going well. How are your energy levels? Its about now in my pregnancies that I can never get enough naps.

heatlight said...

I really like Darryl- sounds like he should have a mullet and a tee shirt with cut off sleeves.

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Cute little belly too!!

Markarians said...

You look so cute prego! Are you feeling well?

Young Family said...

Well you are not as big as so say.... you are WAY BIGGER! GEEZ! Okay you know I am kidding. Enjoy the time while you can it goes by fast!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you in so long, I'm glad you put this picture up. You're adorable!!

Taneil said...

Ha ha, Andrea.

Marielle said...

Dude. Taneil you are not even big so don't listen to what anyone says! You are so sexy I can't stand it!

By the way, the names that your kids gave you for your baby are waaaay better than the names my young women suggested to me when I was pregnant (they thought Bonquisha, Africa and Sincere would be great names for my white baby.)

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Did I tell you that you look absolutely FABULOUS pregnant? If I looked that great I would have had 10!