
I know I said we weren't going to find out our baby's gender, but we changed our mind! I used my feminine charms to convince Jamin that we should find out, and sure enough, it's a boy! I am so excited even though I felt it was a boy all along. I can't wait for my little man to get here!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I was so right!
Posted by
The Hunters
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Congrats again! That is so fun! I am glad you guys changed your mind and decided to find out what you are having!
I am so excited for you to have a little boy! Now Hadley can have a boyfriend/husband. Let's do a pre-arranged marriage for them. Hadley Hunter sounds awful good.....
Boys are the best! OKay I really wouldn't know how raising a girl goes but I still think boys are awesome! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Now its time to go SHOPPING!!
Little boys are so cute. Congrats that's awesome.
I can't believe you already past the halfway mark! Little Richard will be here before you know it!
Yea!!! That's so exciting!!! I didn't know how you were going to wait, I never could!!!
Congratulations on the boy and on the master's degree! Now you can go shopping for boy baby things- that's the funnest part of knowing what you're having!!!
Aagh! I can't believe you found out! I was going to call you too, but I ended up in the hospital again. Haha, now my girls will have to fight over him as their boyfriend. Congratulations guys!! Oh, and the Chinese Gender Predictor was right once again!
SO I found your blog;) Congrats on your little man! I am glad you decided to find out, it is so fun!
Hailey
I'm glad that some people have the ability to have boys:) Theres got to be cute boys for my cute girls to marry! Congrats.
You're lookin cute bytheway.
Congrats! Boys are the best and they are tons of fun! Never a dull moment! I hope that your Christmas was great and I know that your 2009 will be even greater!
I think it is time for another belly picture!
Congrats! Boys are the best.:)
So Exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment