I finally graduated on Saturday with my Masters in Literacy Studies! It was a fun weekend and I am so glad that some of my favorite people were able to come!
Here we are before the big festivities, at like 7:00 in the morning:
And here we are after the ceremony:
I am so glad that this stage of my life is behind me now! :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Oh, Happy Day!
Posted by
The Hunters
at
6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hey Congrats! I was prego when I finished my Master's too! It is a good look on you.
WAHOO!!!! Look at you all educated! I'm sure you are beyond happy that its finally over. Now you just have to worry about that whole baby thing. Really its super easy I promise!
Taneil I am seriously so PROUD of you! Way to go! I am so happy that you have your masters. That is such an accomplishment and you are awesome. The end. Love Marielle
Way to go! Shall we call you Master Taneil from now on??
Also, You look very cute for being up at the crack of dawn!
Congrats!
Congrats, that's awesome!
Congrats! What an accomplishment! Good job!
Congrats! Way to go Mom! I am sure you feel so relieved! That i such an accomplishment way to go!
You look too cute!
Congrats!!! Pregnancy must agree with you because you look gorgeous in the pic with Jamin!
Post a Comment