Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Leg of the Journey

Today I presented my graduate research project at UNR. It went really well and it's a great weight off. It was cool because my principal and a few teacher friends came for support. Now I just have to finish my humongous paper which is due November 10and I will be done with my educational career. And that my friends, is some of the best news ever.

6 comments:

Marielle said...

Taneil, you are seriously my HERO!

heatlight said...

Congrats! How did your lovely pink cupcakes go over? I'm counting the days until soup, salad and breadsticks!

Camille said...

Hey Taneil, I just read up on some of your blog! Congrats on being pregnant! Having a baby is wonderful! I am so excited for you. Sounds like things are going great up in Reno!! :)

The Lively's said...

Taneil, Hello! Congrats on being prego! By the way this is Britni Maughan-Lively! So I know I have asked you this before if you send me your e-mail I will invite you to my blog so hop to it! ablively@gmail.com
Congrats about school too! My birthday is April 21'st so maybe you will have your baby then that would be cool. BTW Have you told my sister your pregnant? She would be excited! Okay don't forget to e-mail me unless you hate me or something!

Amber Lee said...

Congrats! I hope I can find a way to pull that off someday!

Jen Johnson said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! Congrats!