Thursday, October 2, 2008

The bun's a cookin'


Yes, it's true...Jamin and I are going to be parents in April! We are so excited we can't even stand it!

19 comments:

Stacey T. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!! You know whats sooo strange??? I saw your name at the top of my blog list and for a split second I thought....hmm maybe shes posting that shes pregnant!! lol crazy! SO how many weeks are you?

Marielle said...

Tanei (and Jamin, too!) I am soooooooooo excited for you guys. Seriously. This is awesome! You are going to be one sexy pregnant girl and an even hotter mom!
I'm excited for Hadley to have a little friend! This is great news and we are so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet your baby!

Unknown said...

yeah!! congrats, you two! how are you feeling?

Lara said...

Congrats Taneil! We are excited for you guys!

Teah said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations, it is awesome to be a mother.

Nicole said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys.

Jen Johnson said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! That is such good news! Congrats again!

Brooke said...

It's about time! (I'm talking about the post not so much you getting pregnant although. . . .)
So you thought you'd post a picture of the stick in case no one believed you? Love it!

Tessa Marie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Gosh, I just popped on to thank you for your comment and answer your question (first week of November), and saw this post! Im so happy for you guys!!!

Markarians said...

YAYA! That is sooo awesome and exciting! I am so happy for the two of you ( or should i say 4 of you:)) You will be great parents!!!

heatlight said...

Finally the cat's out of the bag! Ummm... who's the anonymous person who is happy to meet your baby? That could be dangerous!

Hooray for the Hunters!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

WOOOHOO!!!What great news for you guys! Are you feeling OK? I got a call from Malana H. and she is expecting as well. YEAH!!

Chelsea said...

That's so great! Seriously, I was thinking about you the other day and wondering!! Crazy!! That's so exciting. You'll be such a fun mom and too funny about it all!! I need details: how are you feeling?, how many weeks are you? I bet your mom is too excited! She's so cute! Ok, there's lots of exclamation points here, so I need to stop!!Hope you are feeling well and update soon.

Brittany B said...

I'm so happy for you both! What are your students going to do without you though?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Taneil

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS Taneil! That's so exciting! And April is only like the BEST month EVER! (My b-day is in April. Haha.) I'm so excited for you guys!

Wadsworths said...

This is Robert Wadsworth's wife, Heather. I just wanted to say Congratulations on the exciting news!

Nick and Serina said...

Congrats!! IT'll be so exciting! Hope all is going well with the two of you. Wish you the best!