Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tender Mercies

It's that wonderful time of year again.....the time that I look forward to all year long. Track break! 4 weeks of paid time off. This, my friends, is what makes teaching the best job ever. Even though it can suck at times, the schedule is great! Who else works for 3 months then gets 1 month off? So what am I going to do over the break?

1. Go to classes at UNR. (and finish my ethnographic research project.)
2. Refinish some furniture for my guest room.
3. Make curtains and pillows for my bedroom.
4. Visit all of my new mommy friends and their little ones.
5. Catch up on sleep.
6. Thanksgiving with family and friends
7. Catch up on all of those books I have been wanting to read. (already on hold at the library.)

So, as you can see, I plan to be very busy in the next month. I am so excited. I don't think I could have taught one more day without having this break.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. You and your hubby look really cute together. Well now we can keep in touch through our blogs. I will add you to my friends list. I love getting new blogs to look at.

Nicole

Young Family said...

Hey since you have so much time on your hands, why don't you teach me how to do this blog stuff. I tried to add my friends to my page but I screwed it up somehow. I can't get it to go to there page. Anyways if you can explain it to me that would be great. Love Love!

Marielle said...

taneil? I am supposed to make pillows for your Christmas present, remember?
sounds like you are going to have a fun month off from work!

The Hunters said...

Marielle--
Don't worry, these pillows are for my guest room, not my bedroom! Besides your pillows will be so much more stylish the ones I will make, so I would use yours anyway!