Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tagged: My Husband

What's his name? Jamin
How long have you been together? Married for 2.25 years
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? It depends on what we are eating
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Jamin
Who sings better? We are both awful! :)
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Unless we're stuck in traffic - his.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jamin
Who pays the bills? What bills? j/k I keep track of them.
Who mows the lawn? Wolf Pack Lawn Service
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Jamin can make some mean Mac and Cheese.
Who drives when you are together? Always Jamin. I prefer to be chauffeured around.
Who is more stubborn? Tie.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Always Jamin.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
Who kissed who first? Jamin kissed me.
Who asked who out? Officially, Jamin but I couldn't have opened the door any wider
Who proposed? Jamin
Who is more sensitive? Me, Jamin doesn't take things very personally.
Who has more friends? Jamin, he is much more outgoing than me.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both have one leg in and feel pretty good about it.

Consider yourself tagged now!

0 comments: