
So, totally unlike me, I had a Banquet pot pie for dinner the other night. Not usually something I would eat, but it actually sounded good at the moment. Fast forward to the next morning. Not feeling so hot. Stomach cramps, nausea, fever, the whole nine yards. So, I turn on the news just in time to hear that a salmonella outbreak has been found in Banquet pot pies. Not sure if there is a correlation here or not, so I decide to go check the code on the box to see if it matched the infected pies. Sure enough! I don't think I actually had salmonella, I wasn't feeling that bad, but I felt awful still. I will spare you all of the gory details. Lesson learned: stay away fom pre-made, preservitive laden, nasty, cheap meals. Don't worry, I am fine now.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Salmonella
Posted by
The Hunters
at
6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Taneil this is hilarious. Not like you being sick is funny to me, but it just is funny for some reason. Ok that's all. love marielle
Post a Comment