Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love Him

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness!!! Too cute! He looks like a little man. I love it!

Young Family said...

Look at the look. He is totally giving you the "what the heck are you doing" look. What a cutie!

heatlight said...

Haha I love it! He has so much personality already! So cute!

Jen Johnson said...

How can you not love that sweet little face! What a cute little man!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

He is gorgeous!! What a darling family. I have to say that he does look more like his daddy.

Unknown said...

Cutest picture ever!

Millers Ranch Adventures said...

I found your blog when one day when i was on the computer ignoring my screaming children. Man how our lives have changed, it is fun to look at others blogs and remember the fun we had way back when.But to also enjoy the time we have now. Remember how stressed we would get at our FCCLA meetings and now I look back and think that was such a fun and easy time in life. Your baby is so cute, enjoy every minute and laugh when you don't. Deanna Miller(Oakden)