Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Months

Things have sure changed around here the past two months!



Preston is fascinated by bubbles...loves to talk and laugh at the dogs and the ceiling fan...can roll from front to back...loves to play on his baby gym...sleeps from 10pm-7am with one feeding at 3am...likes to sit in the Bumbo chair...farts so loud it scares the dogs...loves to be in his swing...keeps his Momma hoppin' all day long!

9 comments:

karlamsmith said...

He is so cute, and you look great!

heatlight said...

He's totally turning into a handsome little person instead of a baby. So cute! Come over and swim! I got in myself today... it wasn't pretty.

The Lively's said...

He is a cutie and yes you look really good! Having a baby does some crazy things to your bod! But you look great!

Taneil said...

Thanks guys! I think he is pretty cute myself! :)

The Smith's said...

AAAHHHH Soooo cute.. Isn't it amazing how such a little thing can tottaly change your life? Those pic.s are great.

Jacqui said...

I'm sad we couldn't get together this month. I can't wait to see Preston again. Oh! And you and Jamin.

Camille said...

Taneil! He is so adorable. I think I've only been to your blog like once since you had him. Sorry!
Anyway, you are SOOOOO GORGEOUS! Seriously you like became a super model after h.s.! ;)
Sorry to hear you have to go back to work, but just enjoy it. if you ever stay home full time you'll think to yourself somedays "i wish I had somewhere to go......to dress up and drive in peace somewhere...like a job that pays outside of the home!" LOL
I love being home, but sometimes I wish I had a career on the side too! ;)

Mallory said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Chelsea said...

Holy cow Taneil, he is sooooo cute! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and I can't believe how big he is and his eyes--such a stud! Babies change everything, but it's so wonderful at the same time (especially if we could all have night nannies)! I'm glad you're doing well!!!