Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Month Old

Well, we made it through our first month together! Luckily Preston is a very chill baby and he puts up with a lot from his parents who aren't really sure what they are doing.




At one month, Preston:

*Loves to get kissed on the cheeks


*Sleeps in 3.5 hour increments


*Likes to wait for "just changed" diapers before he poops


*Likes to give Golden Showers, especially at 3 am or when we are in a rush to get somewhere


*Loves to take baths and often falls asleep during them


*Enjoys puking on Mommy as soon as she puts on a clean shirt


*Likes to stare at his dogs


*Sleeps in his own crib


* Can escape the tightest swaddle


*Is 22 inches tall and weighs 10 lbs 3 oz.


*Looks just like his Daddy

6 comments:

Aunt Jo said...

What a cutie. Thanks for traveling so we could see and hold him.

The Smith's said...

Way Cute... Thanks for comeing out and inviteing us so we could see the newest addition to the fam. I can't believe how big he is. LOL you'll get used to all that. Sunday i changed my shirt 4 times cuz Kye kept spitting up on me when i burped him.

Jen Johnson said...

Isn't it crazy he is already a month old! Caleb just turned a month old and i can't believe it has gone by that fast!

Amber Lee said...

Don't you love those freshly-changed diaper poops? I've decided they can't relax until they're in nice, comfy-clean surroundings, lol!

Unknown said...

I love my little Preston.At 2 months he will be saying "I want to go to Grandma's"

The Lively's said...

You make me laugh! It brought back memories. I remember having Kyle on the floor and ready to give him a sponge bath and wondering what in the heck did I get myself into!

Your comment about the Golden Showers is too funny & true! I saw this cute little cones you could buy to cover that dirty little thing but hey who doesn't love a pee shower every day!