Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bath Time

Last Saturday Preston got his first bath. We expected shouts of protest, but instead we realized our son is a little fish. He was so happy in the water and could have stayed in there all night.


7 comments:

Young Family said...

Awww look at that cute little full belly! First of many many baths. I love bath time!

heatlight said...

Is his hair red now? It looks really light in the picture. I can't wait to get to hold him again!

Taneil said...

We can't decide what his hair color is. The back is darker than the front, but we can see a definite reddish tint. I think he will end up strawberry blonde.

Jen Johnson said...

so cute! Caleb hasn't gotten a real bath yet so we don't know if he is a fish! I hope he enjoys them like Preston! He looks so relaxed!

Markarians said...

He is so darn handsome!

Amber Lee said...

Taneil, I'm not lying....he's seriously one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen. I'm so happy for you!

Jacqui said...

I hear your baby's a genius. No surprise there! We can't wait to meet him, and I'm not just saying that. We talk about it every day!