Sunday, August 31, 2008

Such a Positive Attitude!

When I was an Undergrad, the first day of Fall semester was a day filled with much anticipation and excitement. I usually wore a cute outfit, had all my binders pre-labeled and organized, and couldn't wait for classes to start. Oh, how times have changed. I guess by by one's 15th semester the newness has worn off. Since my class is from 7:00-9:45 pm, I am already exhausted before it even begins. That has to be the worst time ever. I live too far from campus to bother going home, so I just end up working in my classroom until it is time to go to UNR. This week as I walked to class, I was already thinking that at least I only have 15 more weeks to go. Yes, the light is at the end of the tunnel, but it seems so dim right now. December 6, 2008 is my new favorite day. That is, if I pass.

6 comments:

Young Family said...

Wow you are going to have to most organized class ever if you keep this up. You should come by and eat dinner with us or just watch some tv. Come by!

Brooke said...

Yucky day for you! Well hopefully those 15 weeks go by fast!

So umm when do you want to go visiting teaching?

heatlight said...

Wow, you are walking to UNR??? No wonder you are tired by the time you get to class. Yay! only one semester left!

Sam said...

I think you will pass your classes...unless you have a bad friend like me who convinces you to ditch class! I'm so glad for you to be so close to finishing!

David and Becky said...

Hahaha...I can relate. Hope you semester goes well!

Jen Johnson said...

Wow! I can't believe how much school you have had to do! I would be VERY tired by now too! Goodluck! I know you will do great!