It was Jamin's birthday, and we pretty much celebrated it for a week straight. I am glad Jamin is a Leo, because he definitely compliments my Gemini mood swings! :)
Anyway, we started out with a nice birthday celebration at the Light's new home in Dayton. Heather decided to make Jamin a birthday cake so she could improve her cake making skills before Max's much anticipated first birthday party. Being the helpful friend I am, I allowed her the privilege of making Jamin's cake. It was either that or buy cupcakes from Wal-Mart. I think I made a great choice. Here is the cake in all its glory....
On his actual birthday, I made a spectacular dinner spread that was pretty amazing. We then went and got ice cream and opened gifts. Good times.
Then over the weekend, we went to tubing on the Truckee. My brother Tyler is in town for flight trainings, so he went with us, as well as my sister Jamie and her boyfriend. When I went down the river, I of course crashed into a rock, which was pretty embarrassing. 


After that we went and got sushi, and played a mean game of Scattergories, which I won of course! Tyler said they let me win, but that is such a lie. I won fair and square.
So that's the recap of Jamin's amazing birthday bash!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Down by the River
Posted by
The Hunters
at
5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like he had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment