It looks so beautiful there. What a fun trip. I'm sure you guy's had a blast! How are you doing? How is that crazy Bubba. I hate to admit it but i really miss him :( I know he is happier with you and his new girlfriend :)
I don't know what "anonymous" meant by not being able to have fun in Cancun with kids! Whatever... It looks like you had a fabulous time and I am so glad you were able to go! And I'm so happy you finally posted pictures!
I'm so jealous! I wish I could have gone, but I guess I wouldn't have any fun seeing how I have a rugrat to take care of now. Apparently they suck the fun out of trips.
I peeked at your blog via Nicoles. We love Cancun. We went there for Thanksgiving with all of the kids. Great fun! Wish i had a cenote of my own! Also Hannah and I love Mika. We went to his concert in the city- he is great!! Hope all is great your way. We are not living too far from you. Just thought I would say Hi, check out our blog, you won't believe how big my kids are! (sue wiscombe)
9 comments:
WOW that looked like so much fun. I didn't know Andy went, that is awesome. Well you better be sporting a good tan now :)
I am glad you guys went on this trip before you have kids. You would not have had as much fun if you had them.
Wow, "Anonymous", having a bad day much? Thanks for the tip.
Wow it looks really pretty and tropical there!
It looks so beautiful there. What a fun trip. I'm sure you guy's had a blast! How are you doing? How is that crazy Bubba. I hate to admit it but i really miss him :( I know he is happier with you and his new girlfriend :)
I don't know what "anonymous" meant by not being able to have fun in Cancun with kids! Whatever... It looks like you had a fabulous time and I am so glad you were able to go! And I'm so happy you finally posted pictures!
Looks like so much fun, we have been looking into going there this summer. Hopefully it all works out.
I'm so jealous! I wish I could have gone, but I guess I wouldn't have any fun seeing how I have a rugrat to take care of now. Apparently they suck the fun out of trips.
I peeked at your blog via Nicoles. We love Cancun. We went there for Thanksgiving with all of the kids. Great fun! Wish i had a cenote of my own! Also Hannah and I love Mika. We went to his concert in the city- he is great!! Hope all is great your way. We are not living too far from you. Just thought I would say Hi, check out our blog, you won't believe how big my kids are! (sue wiscombe)
Post a Comment