Friday, January 18, 2008

P.S. I Love You


I went and saw this movie the other day with my friends Amy and Tara. I loved it. It was a total chick flick that I am sure my husband wouldn't appreciate, but I definitely recommend it! So cute!

2 comments:

Young Family said...

Totally want to see this. My mom and I are going to the movies next week. I was debating between this and "26 Dresses."

Dixon's said...

Thanks for finding our blog!! I loved this movie too even though I cried through it the entire time. Are all irist men that hot!? I have been the worst friend about keeping in touch. Next time I am in Reno we need to get together, or maybe we should meet in Caliente at the Burnt Iron. :) It looks like marriage is great for you, Congratulations!! You are crazy and super dedicated to be getting your masters. I was so excited to see what you have been up to, and everyone else that you have links for. Stay in touch!