Monday, January 21, 2008

Cancun


It is once again a snowy mess in Reno. All of the snow from the earlier storm had just about melted when we were hit with another round. This awful weather is making me really excited for our trip to Cancun in March! We are going to go for one week and I am so excited! We will be going with our friends Mike and Mallory Orton. It should definitely be a good time. If any of you have been, let us know what the highlights were for you!

4 comments:

Young Family said...

OH I went there. I was great. Of course it was in my dreams and I had the body of a goddess. But yes...it was amazing. Sounds fun!

Marielle said...

Taneil you guys are such world travelers! I am so excited for you guys to go to Cancun! I've never been there but I have seen it many times while watching "Spring Break" on MTV in High School. All I know is that there are a lot of dirty girls who get wasted and flash people. So I hope you don't hold back when you go there! Just kidding. I'm so lame. This is the longest comment I've ever left on your blog!
Have fun in Cancun! I have a bathing suit if you would like to borrow one!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go! It sounds so fun! Tropical places are godly especially when home is frozen over.

Young Family said...

Hey I went to Marielle's photo blog and checked out you and Jamin's pics. They turned out really cute. Which ones did you pick? I especially like the pic she took of Chloe taking a dump. Priceless!