Friday, March 5, 2010

Knock Off

I have wanted this mirror from Pottery Barn for quite some time, but that $700 price tag just wasn't doable.

Jamin modified a design I found online and created this beauty for me. I love it! How hot is he??

9 comments:

Lara said...

It looks awesome!! If you love other knock off Pottery Barn furniture, check out this new blog I found: www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com. Neil and I just finished their Cameron Media Hutch. I LOVE her website!

Jamie said...

WOW! That looks so great! What an awesome hubby:) Can he make one for me too??!!??

And, your baby is adorable.

Young Family said...

Very cool. Go Jamin!

heatlight said...

I was going to comment on how much I like your mirror when we were over, but I thought you probably had it forever. Then it would be super obvious how long it had been since we've been to your house.
Anyway, very cute! Good job, Jamin!

Brooke said...

Way to go Jamin! It looks awesome!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

LOVE it! send that man my way, boy do I have a project or 2 for him! Beautiful job!

Brittany Wagner said...

Look I found you! I love the mirror. Nothing better than a handyman.

Chelsea said...

Wow, that looks great!!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-novel-romantis-terbaik/