Saturday, January 30, 2010

We were lucky enough to have the fabulous Marielle take our photos again this fall. I am so lucky to have such talented friends. She did all these pictures and more in under 15 minutes; which is most convienient when you have a small child who is missing his nap time in order to pose for the camera. Anyway, Marielle is an amazing person/friend/photographer and I am so glad that we have maintained such a great friendship all these years. Here are the Hunters in all of our glory:








10 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow he is pretty much looking at the camera in every single picture! That's awesome!

You guys look cute! I really like your pictures.

Young Family said...

Awesome pictures! You guys look amazing!

Stacey T. said...

WOW, your little guy has the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and is SO adorable!! You guys are such a cute family and I LOVE all the pictures!

Bleak's said...

I am terrible at checking up on blogs so I haven't seen yours in a while... but I have to say you have one HANDSOME baby boy! So adorable. Andrew agrees! :) And his eyes are beautiful. Hope you guys are doing great. You look great.

Tessa Marie said...

Wow, these turned out awesome! And you guys all look great!

The Perkins Gang said...

Taneil--your pic's are awesome--She does really similiar work as a friend of my sister-in-laws and I am always wishing we could get some done, but DREAD even trying with my kids (I still picture Stetson falling face-first off a box with his brothers on each side of him, skinning his nose and forehead--at least they were able to 'touch-up', but it was still bad and we haven't done it since, three years ago.) Of course it always helps when you have great material to work with--your family is beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Love them, especially where you are all looking up and the last one!! His eyes are to die for, good luck! :)

Marielle Hayes Photography said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see which ones are your favorites! Love the one of you guys making out! So hot!

Anyway, thanks for letting me take your photos. You are one sexy family. And I'm hoping that Hadley & Preston will hook up when they are older! :)

Shoecrazy Sue said...

These are gorgeous! It is about time for us to do another family picture, I think I need to call her. I LOVE the pictures on her web site! You look amazing by the way!!

The Hunters said...

Thanks everyone! Sue, you should totally call Marielle. Your family would make GREAT models!