Preston has been "teething" for what seems like forever--constantly gnawing on everything, drooling buckets, the occasional runny nose. I have been rubbing my knuckles across his gums anticipating the moment of truth and finally last Friday we found our first treasure!! The funny thing was that I was expecting a tooth on the bottom gum, but not my boy, he got his top tooth first! Then this morning I took a look in his mouth and he is cutting FIVE more teeth! I guess he is getting them all at once? At least his misery will be over quicker this way. Jamin sure picked a good weekend to be out of town! :)
Anyway, I found that he loves sucking on frozen bananas to ease the pain. Unfortunately, he is refusing to smile big enough to let me capture his pearly whites on film so I have no picture to post. I'll get it sooner or later!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
TEETH!
Posted by
The Hunters
at
4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow what a little trooper! Lauren didn't get any teeth until 9 months and even then it was only 2 lol! Can't wait to see pics!
5! That's crazy, but hopefully it's easier getting it over with all at once. I've never heard of doing frozen bananas, I'll have to try that with Luke.
I can't believe he already has teeth! Jonah didn't get teeth till he was 14 months old! I'm not expecting Caleb to get any teeth any time soon! Man....5 teeth is just crazy! Goodluck!
It has been crazy! He has 6 in all-4 on top and 2 on the bottom. The banana worked really well to keep him happy. It was too cold for him to hold himself so I had to hold it for him but he loved it!
Post a Comment