What a cute little belly! Enjoy cuss it is only going to get bigger! Hope your feeling okay! Some people have a horrible time being pregnant. Thanks for the nice comment by the way!
You are so adorable! And tiny!! I wish I would have been tiny. I hope you are feeling great, and hopefully we can get together again soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your belly is so fun! I'm sorry I didn't get to stay and chat at the doctors. They called me back before you were done! My belly looks almost like yours! We are finally looking pregnant!
Yay for pictures. I keep my eye out in the hall before church so I can see your belly, but we're usually rushing in at the last minute. Oh well, maybe one week I'll catch you!
16 comments:
are you feeling the baby yet? i think that is the best part of being pregnant!
That's the spirit, Taneil! Bring on the belly shots! You look so cute!!
Okay so you totally look pregnant! Good for you. Now times that belly by 100 and that is where you will be at when you are done! Yippee.
CUTE!! I was wondering when you would post a belly pic! Keep them coming!
You looks so cute.
What a cute little belly! Enjoy cuss it is only going to get bigger! Hope your feeling okay! Some people have a horrible time being pregnant. Thanks for the nice comment by the way!
Anna-I have felt the baby move, just little flutters, but I LOVE it!
You are so adorable! And tiny!! I wish I would have been tiny. I hope you are feeling great, and hopefully we can get together again soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
OH MY HECK YOU LOOK TOTALLY CUTE!!!!
awww, you're little belly is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Your belly is so fun! I'm sorry I didn't get to stay and chat at the doctors. They called me back before you were done! My belly looks almost like yours! We are finally looking pregnant!
You seriously are so adorable. You hardly look pregnant at all. I am so excited for you guys!
Yay for pictures. I keep my eye out in the hall before church so I can see your belly, but we're usually rushing in at the last minute. Oh well, maybe one week I'll catch you!
You look so cute!!
You look adorable!
You look so cute!!!! How have you been?
Post a Comment