Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life

We have nothing new to report, we are both back in school and that seems to exhaust most of our time, and whatever time is left is spent working. One highlight of our week was that we went out to dinner at a new place on Friday. The waitress brought Jamin the wrong meal, and we weren't going to say anything for fear that they would spit in our food if we complained. Jamin thought it was good anyway, so he wasn't going to worry about it. Anyway, the waitress quickly figured it out and brought Jamin the right food. And as payment for our troubles, she comped our meal! So we ate totally free, and she boxed up the wrong food for us to take home. Clearly, we get excited over very lame things these days. So, here's to free food and date nights.

2 comments:

Marielle said...

jamin is so easy going. some people get really pissed if they get the wrong food. Yay for anything free, especially food!

Young Family said...

That sounds cool, I want free food. Thanks for the compliment about my teeth. I try. Actually I don't... I haven't been to the dentist in like 4 years. My teeth are going to rot out of my head. Sigh....I hate health insurance.